4th Annual R&D & Design Leaders' India Summit 2021
Research and development are the backbones of industrial development and only those industries which invest in R&D will survive the competition generated by globalization. The global smart manufacturing market is expected to be worth USD 214.7 billion by 2020 and USD 384.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2020 to 2025. Discrete Manufacturing and PLM Market Forecast Value in 2030 is USD 60,141.1 million. Major factors driving the growth of the smart manufacturing market include the growing adoption of Industry 4.0, rising emphasis on industrial automation in manufacturing processes, increasing government involvement in supporting industrial automation, the growing emphasis on regulatory compliances, increasing complexities in supply chains, and surging demand for software systems that reduce time and cost.
The future of R&D is inching faster towards innovation and digital solutions, and what matters is whether the R&D teams are getting ready for these numerous and concurrent changes, transforming the industry as a whole?
Is your organization's R&D department concerned about innovating and disruptive technologies? Is your business's productivity stagnating? Do you have questions over best practices, R&D manpower, R&D pipeline, and funding strategies? Then be a part of Inventicon' 4th Annual R&D & Design Leaders' India Summit 2021 which gives you the opportunity to network with the industry leaders and gaining insights to improve your R&D strategy for discrete manufacturing gamut.
S.S. Rana & Co.
B S Praveen
President – Electronics BU
Polycab India Ltd
Philips Innovation Campus
Divya Prakash Joshi
Sr. Engineering Director & Site Leader
Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Centre
Dr. Guruprasad AS
Head, Strategy, Sensors and EDGE Systems
Dr. Kanakasabapathi Subramanian
Senior Vice President- Product Development
Ashok Leyland Ltd.
Dr. Sasisanker Padmanabhan
Associate Principal Technologist
Dr Sushil S Ramdasi
Deputy Director - Power Train Design
Dr. Venkateswaran Perumal
Senior Principal Engineer
Executive VP - R&D
Vice President - R&D
Head - Product Design & Development
Wipro Consumer Care Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Technology Officer
Endurance Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Satya Priya Yadav
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Role of R&D system engineering in industry 4.0 transformation
- Preparing for the dynamic mobility engineering disruption
- Challenges and approaches in implementation and adoption of AI/ML technologies
- Accelerating Innovation in a Post-COVID World
- Building a business case for your R&D budgeting
- R&D in Indian manufacturing enterprises: What shapes it?
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Research and Development
- R&D Technology Innovation
- Product Design
- New product development
- Product Innovation
- Innovation Management; Innovation Excellence
- Research Centre
- Automobiles & auto components
- Electronics & embedded systems
- Consumer durables
- Medical device & instrumentation
- Companies falling under discrete manufacturing segment
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your R&D professionals reach the next level
- Leveraging technology to transform your R&D function
- Streamlining R&D operations to foster quality and growth
- Selecting right tools to transform your R&D function
- Best practices for managing inconsistencies & design errors