2nd Annual R&D and Design Leaders' Summit 2019
Research and development is the backbone of industrial development and only those industries which invest in R&D will survive the competition generated by globalisation. Realising the importance of that India became the world's 6th largest annual R&D spending country, accounting for 3.5 per cent of global R&D expenditure. R&D spending is anticipated to grow till 2.4 per cent of the country's GDP to 2034.
The future of R&D is inching faster towards innovation and digital solutions, and what matters is whether the R&D teams are getting ready for these numerous and concurrent changes, transforming the industry as a whole?
Is your organisation's R&D department concerned about innovating and disruptive technologies? Is your business's productivity stagnating? Do you have questions over best practices, R&D manpower, R&D pipeline and funding strategies? Then be a part of Inventicon's 2nd Annual R&D and Design Leaders' Summit 2019 which gives you the opportunity to network with industry leaders and gain insights to improve your R&D strategy.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- R&D transformation: Re-fuelling the product innovation engine through innovation accelerator program
- Carving the path to global R&D through digital transformation
- Design trends in R&D in the age of hyper connectivity
- R&D control and performance metrics in the new age
- Emerging Technologies fuelling the future of R&D
- The dream run: Achieving a faster new product development cycle
- Prototypes and its role in new product development
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Research and Development
- R&D Technology Innovation
- Product Design
- New product development
- Product Innovation
- Innovation Management; Innovation Excellence
- Research Centre
- Automobiles & auto components
- Electronics & embedded systems
- Consumer durables
- Medical device & instrumentation
- Companies falling under discrete manufacturing segment